Citi hosted Nanne Dekking, CEO of Artory to discuss the Non Fungible Tokens (NFTs), blockchain and the art market.
Key points discussed on the call include:
- What are NFTs? How do they work? How can blockchain be used in art?
- How have traditional auction houses responded to the advent of NFTs?
- How do NFTs help protect buyers and empower content creators?
- How far can we use NFTs in the real world (e.g., jewellery, real estate, classic cars)? What are the other use-cases?
- What are some of the risks while using NFTs? How can buyers protect themselves?
- What are the energy consumption aspects associated with blockchain and NFTs?