Nature's Fynd is a groundbreaking food tech company born out of NASA-supported research on extremophiles. It develops proteins from a fungus first discovered in thermal springs in Yellowstone National Park.
Thomas Jonas is Co-Founder and CEO of Nature’s Fynd. Thomas was previously president of two business units of MeadWestvaco, overseeing 15 operating plants around the world with annual sales over $700 million. A French-born global executive, he’s held senior leadership positions at Rio Tinto, Alcan, and Pechiney. He also served in the French Air Force.
- Thomas Jonas, Co-Founder and CEO, Nature’s Fynd
- Hosted by: Adam Spielman, Thematic Analyst, Citi Global Insights
Some of the questions we will discuss will include:
- Why is it relevant that the fungus came from a thermal spring?
- What does the product actually taste like?
- What demand is there?
- How scalable is the technology?